Modern Manufacturing Facilities
With headquarters in Mississauga Ontario, Canada, Beneco packaging is a full service 45,000 square foot modern production
plant featuring the very latest packaging technologies.
Our state-of-the-art printing equipment and complementary finishing technologies include:
- Prepress – Mac & PC Application, Kodak Prinergy System, Computer-toplate
- Creative Graphic Design – High-end Printing and Finishing Capabilities
- Offset Printing – Komori Lithrone 5 color 40″ Sheet-fed Offset Press, 8′ Extended Deliver
- Water-Base Coating – I.R. drying: waterbase coating, ideal for high fidelity process printing
- UV Coating – Komori Lithrone 6 color 40″ Sheet-fed Offset UV Press, Tower coater, Spectral UV Drying: UV printing, UV coating
- Die Cutting and Gluing – Bobst Speria 106E diecutter with autostripping & blanking, High grade tolls and dies for optimal quality
- Window Patching – Handle blank sizes from 100 x 100mm to 1120 x 1240mm polyester and acetate clear windows
- Gluing – Bobst FURGO 110A-2 Folder Gluer, 4 corner & 6 corner 64-984 ft/minute
- Other specific technologies available upon request.
As a result we can provide you with an eye-catching package and image that perfectly reflects your company, while significantly reducing your marketing and overall packaging costs.