Why Choose Beneco?
Beneco. Getting It Done. Right. Now
At Beneco Packaging, we understand that speed and accuracy mean everything in the fast-paced manufacturing world. Whether your order is just-in-time or routine, a short run or a national rollout, you can count on our fast, friendly, flexible service.
Speedy Turnaround WITHOUT Compromising Quality
Time is money, especially in the packaging business. Carol Jiang learned that lesson firsthand while employed by a major packaging company. When last-minute orders popped up, her clients needed packaging solutions in days, not months. Delays spelled lost orders and lost sales—and lost customers.
Carol knew she could deliver both quality packaging and speedy turnaround time. That’s why she launched her own company, calling it Beneco Packaging. Carol handles ongoing orders and emergency needs with decisiveness, flexibility and urgency. These core values are reflected in Beneco’s name: “bene” GOOD, “eco” FAST.
Total Packaging Solutions
Our modern Mississauga, Ontario packaging plant offers start-to-finish support for your quality packaging needs. We can take you from branding and package design to production quickly, creatively and economically. Count on our can-do staff to solve your packaging challenges.
Experienced graphic and structural design professionals:
- Speedy 24- to 48-hour turnaround
- Logo and brand development
Comprehensive printing and embossing options:
- 6-colour printing on several substrates
- UV, conventional and vegetable-based inks
- Embossing, debossing and stamping choices
State-of-the-art die cutting:
- Cutting-edge precision with the latest in automation
Supportive prepress services:
- FTP site
- High resolution proofs
Window patching to showcase your product:
- Your choice of window materials
- Blank sizes from 100 x 100mm to 1120 x 1240mm
Folding and gluing:
- 4-corner, 6-corner, auto-bottom and many more carton styles
- Paperboard and flute substrates